Decade of Dedication: Mohammed Arfan In every organisation, some individuals...Read More
More and more businesses conduct exit interviews, which ideally need to be done openly and honestly in a ‘safe environment. The exit interview aims to get the team members’ opinions about their time and experience with the business. During the exit interview, the team member should ideally reflect on their growth and help the company improve for their current and future employees.
Some examples of questions that may be asked or that are worth thinking about:
- Why are you leaving your position, and what led you to make a career change?
- Do you have any feedback on the leadership and management team, and can you give feedback on how the business can improve?
- What accomplishments have you had in your role?
- What would you recommend that could be done better?
- What advice would you give to team members?