2020 New Year message from our CEO Safaraz Ali for our...Read More
Changing Lives Through Skills and Work
Enhancing Knowledge, Developing Skills and Changing Behaviours to Transform Communities
Pathway Group have been at the forefront of supporting individuals through their journey into and during employment delivering qualifications tailored to job outcomes linked to employesrs.
We exist to encourage and advance employment opportunities by matching the needs of business, individuals and communities. Supporting levy paying employers though the change in landscape of apprenticeship delivery and we understand the importance of sdeveloping and maintaining relationships that last.
Leading provider of:
Adult Education Budget (AEB)
Advanced Learner Loans
Commercial Training Services
European Social Fund (ESF)
“Much more than just a training provider”
We have the capability and the capacity, which has been proven time and time again, to work with the hardest to help and the hardest to reach.
We do this in an authentic way by establishing trust.
Everything starts with a conversation
We are open, we are collaborative, we are #TeamPathway.
- Much more than “just a training provider” they are prolific users of social media, they have developed a series of different networking meetings / opportunities for people and organisations and they initiated and organise the Asian Apprenticeship Awards.
- At all levels in the organisation, staff are passionate about the work they do and the difference it makes to peoples lives
- They are keen to use their knowledge of the local labour market to provide relevant skills training to support people into sustainable employment
- Staff could describe the progress their learners have made and the benefits they have gained from the help and support provided
- The business is adapting to the changing external environment to ensure sustainability
- Provides particular support for people that may have various educational or other difficulties
- The management system observed appears to be very comprehensive
- Ample evidence of continual improvement was observed, with an extensive, rolling programme of performance monitoring, review and corrective actions
- Communication is effective, particularly through the Pathway Direct intranet site
- Positive learner feedback was observed
- A clear commitment and enthusiasm to deliver satisfaction and success (for learners, employers and the wider community) was observed
- Clear focus on empowering every individual to develop and innovate the approach to conducting business to achieve high performance through transactional efficiency, speed of search and the delivery of customer excellence
- A positive attitude to continuous learning and improvement is visible throughout the organisation
- Online assessment provides excellent information to show how effective the senior leadership team is creating strong levels of employee engagement and perception, with very high levels of strong positive responses that are generally above the IIP averages
- A strong collaborative culture that is encouraging and nurturing at every level
- Good understanding of the marketplace for the company’s capabilities, its developing strengths and weaknesses, leading to the development of a business diversification strategy for growth and resilience
- Extremely well understood vision, values and how this relates to individuals, their behaviours and the work they do.
- Strong commitment from the whole leadership team to continuously improve performance against the standard
- 91.8% positive response for people feeling that the organisation’s values and behaviours are amply demonstrated at all levels
- A culture of openness from leadership team and staff that works alongside consultation to deliver continuous improvement
- Scores consistently above the IIP average with Empowering and Involving People.
- The entrepreneurial approach of the leadership has equipped the business with the capability to migrate from Government sourced funding for training programmes to the newly implemented Apprenticeship Levy approach.
- Demonstrates a proactive and pragmatic approach to creating market credibility through networking and development of strong partnerships with employers and training providers.
- Strong positive results for trusting leaders, leaders being role models and the positive impact that senior leadership strategy has upon the customers and markets served.
- Demonstrated a high level of agility and resilience over the years they have been involved with Investors In People to produce a consistently good performing enterprise
Hello & Welcome
Pathway Group, changing lives through skills and work, delivering apprenticeships, adult learning and development programmes across the country.
Take control of your skills with a little help from a “Good” Friend.
Make the most of the Apprenticeship Levy by working with Pathway Group to deliver on your skills requirements.
Meet Our Heads of
Advanced Learner Loans
Invest in your career, with an advanced learning qualification.
Advanced Learner Loans are the perfect way to upskill on your own initiative and improve your chances of that promotion.
We have a range of Level 3 & Level 4 courses, covering a number of sectors. Simply select your course, apply for your loan, and don’t pay it back until you earn over £25,725 per year.
From Business as a Community Venture to ESFA Prime provider for Apprenticeships, Traneeships, Adult Education Budget & Advanced Learner Loans.
From apprenticeships to leadership and management training, we have a workforce solution to assist you in the brave new world of business.
Employer Satisfaction – 87%
Working with you on an individual basis to ensure you have the skills that you need to succeed and progress in your chosen career.
Employer Satisfaction – 90.3%
Join our family
We’re always happy to hear from people who are interested in working with Pathway Group. Our team is fully committed to finding the ‘right’ people and focus on maintaining a ‘two-way commitment’.
So, with the idea of you encompassing our core values, and us staying true to your continued learning and development; contact us today and begin your journey with #TeamPathway now.
News & Updates
Keep up to date with all the last news on our weekly News & Updates.