Pathway Group chosen to deliver Skills Support in Greater Manchester
Pathway Group has been successful in its bid as a delivery partner to deliver ESF Skills Support in the Greater Manchester Area for small and medium sized businesses. We are focusing especially on the Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford and Wigan areas.
The skills and employment sectors covered are:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Finance and professional services
- Health & Social Care
- Creative & Digital industries
The Skills Support for the Workforce project is targeting employers within the Greater Manchester Area that employ less than 250 staff. The project hopes to increase engagement and support participation of employed adults to enhance their skills to become more successful in the labour market, advance career prospects, and reduce the risk of long term un-employment by delivering local training that meets the requirements identified by the Local Enterprise Partnership research.
Target people for this scheme are:
- Young people aged 19-24
- Participants who don’t have qualifications above level 2.
- Participants with Basic Skill needs
- Participants without Basic Skill
- Those who are low paid individuals claiming Working tax Credits
- Those on part-time or temporary contracts
- Those who are recently un-employed
- Employed, self-employed or a volunteer (with a volunteer agreement)
(N.B. Incentive payments are available to encourage partners to access training for their employees/volunteers.)
For more information call us on: . We can also arrange a free training needs analysis and consultation from a Business Adviser.