Funded training programmes to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses, with Skills Support for the Workforce.
Pathway Group delivers the Skills Support for the Workforce programme, providing fully funded workplace training to SMEs to meet individual, employer and regional economic needs. Delivering specified targeted training, prioritised by Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) to meet the skills gaps within local businesses. Training includes vocationally relevant qualifications that are responsive to the needs of the business and individual.
Skills Support for the Workforce is a free service, created to help small to medium-sized employers turn their business growth plans into reality by upskilling their existing workforce.
Pathway Group works with employers to identify their skills gaps and recommend bespoke training plans which will give their workforce the skills they need to grow the business.
Benefits for your employees and business
- Training is tailored to the specific needs of your business
- Training can be more cost-effective than hiring skilled employees
- Increases employee confidence, motivation and productivity
- Improves employee loyalty and retention by making them feel valued
- Fully-flexible training; pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual needs; including tutor-led learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning.
- Fully funded training – no cost to your business or employees
- Employees will benefit from a wide variety of training courses like leadership and management, technical skills training and higher level skills relevant to your business.
- Completing the training can help your employees continue to higher level qualifications, take on more responsibility, and progress in their careers.
Develop your staff at no extra cost
Create flexible training plans, designed to help your business grow
Offering a range of courses to suit most needs
Skills for the Workforce – Programme Features
- Advice and guidance
- Personal development planning
- Skills development
- Accredited qualifications such as awards, certificates and diplomas
- Bespoke training programmes tailored to meet your business needs
- Learning and mentoring
- Training will reflect the needs of your business and can be delivered on site or at other appropriate venues
Pathway Group can provide Skills Support for the Workforce training in:
- Black Country
- Greater Birmingham & Solihull
- Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire
- Derby & Derbyshire
- Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
- Leicester & Leicestershire
- Greater Cambridgeshire & Peterborough