Figures correct as of February 2021.
Pathway Group delivers Skills Support for the Workforce programme on behalf of Serco. It is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). SSW provides a wide range of training opportunities that businesses can access at no cost.
Funded training programmes to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses, with Skills Support for the Workforce.
Pathway Group delivers the Skills Support for the Workforce programme, providing fully funded workplace training to SMEs to meet individual, employer and regional economic needs, delivering specified targeted training, prioritised by Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) to meet the skills gaps within local businesses. Training includes vocationally relevant qualifications that are responsive to the needs of the company and individual.
Skills Support for the Workforce is a free service created to help small to medium-sized employers turn their business growth plans into reality by upskilling their existing workforce.
Pathway Group works with employers to identify their skills gaps and recommend bespoke training plans to give their workforce the skills they need to grow the business.
Benefits for your employees and business
- Training is tailored to the specific needs of your business
- Training can be more cost-effective than hiring skilled employees
- Increases employee confidence, motivation and productivity
- Improves employee loyalty and retention by making them feel valued
- Fully-flexible training; pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business
- On-the-job vocational training meets individual needs, including tutor-led learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning.
- Fully funded training – no cost to your business or employees
- Employees will benefit from various training courses like leadership and management, technical skills training and higher-level skills relevant to your business.
- Completing the training can help your employees continue to higher-level qualifications, take on more responsibility, and progress in their careers.
Develop your staff at no extra cost
Create flexible training plans, designed to help your business grow
Offering a range of courses to suit most needs
Skills for the Workforce – Programme Features
- Advice and guidance
- Personal development planning
- Skills development
- Accredited qualifications such as awards, certificates and diplomas
- Bespoke training programmes tailored to meet your business needs
- Learning and mentoring
- Training will reflect the needs of your business and can be delivered on-site or at other appropriate venues.
Pathway Group delivers Skills Support for the Workforce programme for Serco. It is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). SSW provides a wide range of training opportunities that businesses can access at no cost.
Pathway Group can provide Skills Support for the Workforce training in:
- Black Country
- Greater Birmingham & Solihull
- Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire
- Derby & Derbyshire
- Nottingham & Nottinghamshire
- Leicester & Leicestershire
- Greater Cambridgeshire & Peterborough
By enhancing the career prospects of your employees, you’ll also benefit from their improved health, wellbeing and confidence.
Explore our courses
Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Medication Handling and Administration for Care Settings
Level 2 Diploma in Care
Level 2 Award In Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People
Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Principles
Level 3 Diploma in Management
Level 2 Certificate In Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service)