The Pathway Group are proud to announce that they have been re-accredited with the Investors in People (IIP) status and have successfully achieved the prestigious Silver award on 23rd January, 2013.
Pathway Group have successfully retained the Silver award since May 2011, that rewards companies based on their business performance. The most recent reviews were held across three consecutive days – with a cross-section of staff being interviewed face-to-face by an IIP representative to evaluate best practice and future areas of improvement.
IIP commended Pathway Group on areas including:
- Positive commercial approach to planning ensures the company remains flexible and responsive
- Good strategic approach to building capacity
- Facilitates longer-term development through knowledge transfer and mentoring from the associates
- Pragmatic and practical ways to utilise skills in the labour market
- Sophisticated approach to marketing and business development that is well placed to fuel the growth of the business in line with its vision
- Create capability within the business to support growth and diversification
- Innovative use of associates to gain market expertise
- Strong approach to quality improvement and the evolution of people strategies that results from self-review and employee feedback
- Positive use of continuous improvement techniques closely aligned to emerging business needs
Hoping to reach for GOLD, next year!