Pathway Group has been successful in its bid as a delivery partner to deliver Skills Support for the Workforce in the Coventry and Warwickshire Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP) area. The area includes: Coventry, North Warwickshire, Nuneaton, Bedworth, Rugby, Stratford-on-Avon and Warwick.
The LEP has identified a number of occupational areas as skills priorities for the region, and these are the sectors in which Pathway is able to support businesses to develop their workforce. The priority sectors are:
Adult Social Care, Transport/Logistics, Advanced Engineering, Digital Media, Intelligent Transport Systems, Low Carbon and Renewable Technologies.
The contract is designed to support businesses employing less than 250 employees to meet the skills needs of their workforce. It will support already employed individuals, especially young adults to:
- Enhance their skills to become more effective in the labour market
- Advance their career prospects
- Reduce the risk of long term unemployment and welfare dependency.
Your business is eligible for support, if you:
- Have employees 19 years or over who do not poses qualifications above level 2.
- Employ less than 250 employees and are located in the region and in the priority industry sectors then you could be eligible for funding to up-skill your workforce.
Call us on 0121 707 0550 to arrange a free training needs analysis and consultation from a Business Adviser.