Pathway Group’s aspirations and activities towards meeting this opportunity may mean we look at any of the below which works for us and the regions we deliver; we have the ambition to build:
- Courses designed to help people use numeracy to manage their money.
- Innovative numeracy programmes are delivered together with employers.
- Courses aimed at people who can’t apply for specific jobs because of a lack of numeracy skills and/or encourage people to upskill in numeracy to access a particular job/career.
- New intensive and flexible numeracy courses targetting people without Level 2 maths, leading to a Functional Skills Qualification. Courses for parents wanting to increase their numeracy skills to help their children and help with their progression.
- Numeracy courses are aimed at prisoners, those recently released from prison or on temporary licence.
- Numeracy courses are aimed at those 19 or over that are leaving, or have just left, the care system.
- Numeracy activities, courses or provisions developed in partnership with community organisations and other partners aimed at engaging the hardest to reach learners.
- Additional relevant maths modules are embedded into other vocational courses.