Dave has considerable knowledge of the online and blended education market. He has spent the last 20 years dedicated to improving and delivering digital learning at System Group, Pitman Training, Floream, Home Learning College, Manchester Business School of Manchester University and the National Computing Centre (NCC). He has previously worked as far a field as Central Africa, as a Senior Consultant and lecturer with the Botswana Government.
Dave has extensive experience as a senior executive with working in general management, strategic planning, business development and e-business. He has designed, developed and launched many programmes including internationally recognised qualifications. Some successfully implemented business projects have included:
- Digital transformation of an entire business training portfolio
- European (and International) Computer Driving Licence scheme (ECDL/ICDL)
- HE degrees and masters awards with UK universities to an international market
- Blended (on-line) Education using technology-assisted learning
- Commercial computer training centre
Dave lives in Cheshire with his wife and has two grown up children. In his spare time, he enjoys walking, running and cycling. Dave is also a published author, ‘Learning to Succeed in Business with IT’, provides a path to success for those organisations wishing to gain real business advantage, through the management of a long-term ICT skills strategy.