As a learner, you will have access to over 80 courses available (depending on suitability and eligibility, providing you with:
- Scheduled virtual learning sessions via Microsoft Teams
- Provided with online; PowerPoint lectures, group discussions and, one to one support and group activities
- Learning will be consolidated via assignments and projects
Virtual learning, using Microsoft Teams will provide:
- Screen sharing – for remote assistance and presentations
- Live closed captions
- Immersive reader
- Paper-based resources available
- Tutor support by telephone, text and email
- EHC Support available – individual needs and barriers are assessed on a case-by-case basis
Where there is a qualification requirement for observation or practical training – these can be changed to a later date where required.
Get classes, meetings, assignments, files, and collaboration — all in one place with Microsoft Teams.