The Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 60-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to an A Level or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a business or management degree and may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required.
- Core units that are common to different sectors offering the opportunity for learners to move between sectors or delay decisions as to which area to specialise in
- Small qualifications that can be used for professional development for those in employment or for learners who do not have the time to undertake a full-time programme
- Flexible methods of assessment allowing tutors to select the most appropriate methods for their learners
Entry & Progression
The Level 3 Diploma in Business qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Managing Business Operations
- Maximising Resources to Achieve Business Success
- The Business Environment
- Managing People in Organisations
- Working in Teams
- Effective Business Communications
|Guided Learning Hours||600|
|Assessment Method||This qualification is assessed by portfolio of evidence.|
|Course Delivery||Online, Paper-based|
|Funding||Funding available via an Advanced Learning Loan.|