This qualification is aimed at individuals who would like to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to operate within a warehousing environment.
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are working as warehouse operatives. It is a combined knowledge and competence qualification which is aimed at individuals who would like to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to operate within the warehousing environment. This qualification forms the combined knowledge and competence component of the SASE Intermediate Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage (England). The qualification includes the following mandatory content, with learners select optional content from a variety of optional units:
• Health, Safety and Security at Work
• Develop effective working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 260-hours and of this 102-hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed through completion of a portfolio of evidence. Learners must demonstrate their understanding of how to deal with situations in a safe and professional manner.
Upon successful completion learners may wish to continue their development via the completion of any of the following qualifications/Apprenticeships:
• Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage (RQF)
• Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Driving Goods Vehicles (RQF)
• Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Driving Goods Vehicles (RQF)
• Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage (England)
• Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Driving Goods Vehicles (England)