This qualification is aimed at individuals who are interested in working within the logistics sector, in particular within a warehousing environment.
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are interested in working within the logistics sector, in particular within a warehousing environment. The qualification covers the underpinning knowledge requirements to be able to store and receive goods appropriately, as well as exploring how to process and dispatch orders. The principles of effective customer service as well as an understanding of key health and safety legislation are also essential elements of this qualification.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 140 hours and of this 110 hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
How is the qualification assessed?
This qualification is assessed through completion of a portfolio of evidence. Learners must demonstrate their understanding of how to deal with situations in a safe and professional manner.
Upon successful completion learners may wish to continue their development via the completion of any of the following qualifications/Apprenticeships:
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Warehousing and Storage (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Driving Goods Vehicles (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Driving Goods Vehicles (RQF)
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage (England)
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Driving Goods Vehicles (England)
|Guided Learning Hours||110|
|Assessment Method||This qualification is assessed by portfolio of evidence.|
|Course Delivery||Online, Paper-based|
|Funding||Full funding available.|