This qualification is aimed at individuals working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using the telephone is a part of their role.
The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in the customer service industry. The qualification provides learners with the knowledge, understanding, and skills needed to work in this sector.
What does the Level 2 Award in Principles of Customer Service qualification cover?
- Understanding how to work in a customer service environment
- Communication in customer service
- The principles of personal performance and development
- The principles of working in a business environment
- Working with others in a business environment
|Guided Learning Hours||6|
|Units||To complete the Level 2 Award in Customer Service,learners must complete one mandatory unit.|
|Assessment Method||This qualification is assessed by a portfolio of evidence.|
|Course Delivery||Online, Paper-based (Monthyl Workplace Visits)|
|Funding||Full funding available.|
|Progression Opportunities||Onsuccessful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking a Level 2 or 3 Customer Service qualifications, or an Apprenticeship.|