Figures correct as of February 2021.
Funded and part-funded training programmes to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses.–
Does your workforce have basic skills training needs which may be stopping them from progressing in their work?
Adult Skills for Work (ASW) provides part-funded training for employed individuals in a wide range of subjects which can be tailored to both their own needs as well of those of your business.
- ASW can provide solutions that enable you to develop your workforce so that they can progress in your business and their career.
Whats on offer?
- Recognised accredited qualifications and training courses to enhance your own or your employees’ skills.
- Training to improve the skills of your workforce to meet future challenges or skills shortages.
- Support for your staff to gain new skills, improve their current level of knowledge in an occupation, or get them ready for an apprenticeship.
- Training for individual learners to gain new skills to support their career development or a career change, or to improve progression opportunities in their current job role.
- Training can cover a wide range of subjects and will be tailored to you or the specific needs of your business.
- Training is delivered flexibly so that individuals currently in work can access training outside of their working hours.
- ASW offers re-training opportunities to develop new skills and improve earning potential
- Functional skills – English, maths and Essential Digital Skills
Develop your staff at no extra cost
Create flexible training plans, designed to help your business grow
Offering a range of courses to suit most needs
Training is available to all business sectors with a focus on:
- Business and Professional Services
- Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing