Are you looking to increase your skills to obtain a better job?
Thinking about a career change?
Want to earn more?
Adult Skills for Work (ASW) provides funded and part-funded training for individuals in employment that are seeking to improve their skills to progress in their education, job role or career.
- Take your first step towards a better career.
- Talk to our team today about access to training and qualifications.
Whats on offer?
- Recognised accredited qualifications and training courses to enhance your own or your employees’ skills.
- Training to improve the skills of your workforce to meet future challenges or skills shortages.
- Support for your staff to gain new skills, improve their current level of knowledge in an occupation, or get them ready for an apprenticeship.
- Training for individual learners to gain new skills to support their career development or a career change, or to improve progression opportunities in their current job role.
- Training can cover a wide range of subjects and will be tailored to you or the specific needs of your business.
- Training is delivered flexibly so that individuals currently in work can access training outside of their working hours.
- ASW offers re-training opportunities to develop new skills and improve earning potential
- Functional skills – English, maths and Essential Digital Skills
Develop your self at no extra cost
Create flexible training plans, designed to help you grow
Offering a range of courses to suit most needs
Training is available to all business sectors with a focus on:
- Business and Professional Services
- Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing