Cleaning and Support Services Level 2
From offices to factories, they all need some sort of facilities maintenance and this award in cleaning and support services certainly fits the bill for someone heading into this profession. Covering areas such as safety, working at heights, and wastage our qualified trainers will support you every step of the way through the qualification.
With the added bonus of upskilling yourself in maths and English along the way, the Cleaning and Support services qualification at Level 2 is certainly a must for anyone in this arena.
Structure of apprenticeship
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace
- Develop yourself in the job role
Optional Units Include
- Work individually and follow reporting procedures in a cleaning environment
- Clean high risk areas
- Clean, maintain and protect semi-hard and hard floors
- Clean washrooms and replenish supplies
- Clean and maintain internal surfaces and areas
- Use a water-fed pole system to clean windows and facades
- Clean and maintain external surfaces and areas
- Clean glazed surfaces and facades
- Work safely at heights
You will develop technical knowledge and will show competence through work activities. Assessments involves observation of the duties carried out and a range of other methods; including witness statements, professional discussions and reflective accounts, written reports and computer based assignments in the work place. You will work with your assessor to gain a work based qualification and will work with an electronic portfolio that enables you to demonstrate your skills practically.