Pathway Supporting Small & Medium Sized Businesses in West Midlands with Fully Funded Training.
We are pleased to announce we have secured additional places to further support West Midlands based employers that are based in Birmingham, Black Country, Solihull, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Coventry and Warwickshire. This funding focuses on individuals with low or basic skills to enable them to get a better secure their future and promote in work progression with additional training.
The priority skills and employment sectors which are targeted are;
- Hospitality based Businesses
- Health & Social Care Businesses
- Childcare Businesses
- Education & Training Providers
- Transport based Businesses
- Manufacturing Businesses
The individuals for the programme need to be;
- Aged 19 and over
- Living or working in the West Midlands region
- Employed or Self Employed
- Looking to enrol onto a level 1 QCF, level 2 QCF or a Level 3 QCF qualification (Level 3 can funded for 19-24 year olds)
If you are looking to enrol onto a vocational training programme, and wish to take advantage of this time limited opportunity then please contact Farhan (Fuz) Zaidi – Account Manager on 0121 707 0550.