Careers Advice - National Careers Service
If you are not sure what course or Apprenticeship to take, or if you are looking to progress in your career or are currently out of work then come and talk to ourNational Careers Service Advisers for free impartial, confidentialand face to face advice.
Pathway Group provides professional, confidential and impartial careers education and guidance support and a comprehensive range of services.
Our Careers Adviceteam can offer:
- One-to-one confidential guidance sessions covering CVs, Job searching, Skills-set assessment and interview techniques withqualified adviser
- Support with job and training opportunities
- Help and advice on choosing a course
- Computer-aided career choice programmes and information databases
- Help with employment, training and education applications.
- Labour Market Information
Careers guidance appointments are available Monday to Friday at our centres across the West Midlands.
We have a team of resident National Careers Service advisers and an appointment can be made by contacting our National Careers Service Co-ordinator as below:
Ahsan Hussain – Tel: 0121 707 0550 or mobile: 07807 797 872